Are you curious to know about Alia Bhatt’s beauty secrets and her inspirational weight loss journey?
Alia Bhatt started her carrier at the age of 18 with the movie Student of the year, and she has won a lot of recognition.
Alia Bhatt’s weight loss of 16 kgs in just 3 months to get this beautiful figure is inspirational for all and her personal trainer Yasmin Karachiwala and her strict diet played a big role behind her miraculous transformation.
Also, her proper nutritional diet, yoga and skin care have played a big part in getting a glowing skin.
Alia Bhatt didn’t get her wonderful figure in a single day. She had follow a proper diet, workout and yoga to achieve her marvelous figure.
Here I have covered Alia Bhatt weight loss journey in detail which includes her diet plan, workout, Skin & beauty care with tips.
Alia Bhatt Weight Loss Journey
Alia Bhatt, when started her career with her first movie Student of the year, she used to weight 68 kgs. But she lose 16 kgs in just 3-4 months and since then along with maintaining her weight she also focused on enhancing her beauty.
Let’s take a quick look on her daily diet:
Breakfast: A cup of black coffee or herbal tea without sugar along with egg white omelet or a bowl of vegetable poha.
Fruits like papaya, banana or apple or an idli with sambar she takes as her mid-morning breakfast.
Lunch: 1 roti without butter, vegetables, dal and curd or chicken with quinoa
Evening snacks: Some murmura or a fruit or a bowl of idli sambar with tea or coffee without sugar.
Dinner: 1 bowl of rice or 1 roti without butter with lots of vegetables and dal. She also eats one grilled chicken breast or fish along with dinner.
At the end of the day she takes a glass of milk before going to bed. She ensures to have her dinner at least 2 hours before hitting the bed.
However, she pampers herself with some sweets like kheer or rabri or cheese once in a week.
Alia Bhatt’s Weight Lose Tips
Actors have to follow a disciplined routine, their chaotic shoot schedules do not let them eat properly.
But Alia Bhatt ensures to have at least 6-8 meals throughout the day, which are loaded with vegetables, fruits, protein, healthy fat and fruit juices.
- Mostly Alia prefers homemade food and avoids junk food.
- She ensures that calories do not go more than 200 calories, when she has eaten little calories throughout the day.
- She always eat meals regularly in right proportion.
- She detox herself with juices and liquids to cleans off her body and regenerate lost energy.
Alia Bhatt’s Skin Care Routine
The mystery behind Alia Bhatt’s glowing and flawless skin is her proper skin care routine, nutritious diet, cardio exercise and drinking lots of water.
Her skin care routine includes some basic tips and tricks-
1. Always wash your face with a face cleanser or a mild soap.
2. After cleansing your face, always use a toner, which helps restore the pH balance.
3. To absorb the skin nutrition, use essence or serum.
4. Keep yourself hydrated which helps in increasing glow of your skin.
5. Always apply sunscreen when you are going out.